Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good things come to those who wait


 I've been wanting a Fujifilm Instax ever since I was introduced to it by my Korean friend a few months ago, but I was never able to buy one for myself because it was just way too expensive. It would have cost me around 5,000 pesos (approximately $120), and that's not even including the extremely pricey film. So when I saw boxes of them stacked on a shelf in Don Quixote in Osaka, almost as if it were just a staple good, I knew it was my chance to finally get one for myself. I was ecstatic; Not only could I finally have my own Instax, but it sold for just a little more than 5,000 yen, almost half the price of getting one here in the Philippines or through eBay! And of course I bought some film for it, too. I got a pack of fifty sheets of film for around 2,500 yen. I was a very satisfied shopper, indeed.

10 comments:

  1. Cheki! <3 I've had the Instax 50 for about two years now (and Instax 10 for a year before that). It's definitely worth it to stock up on film whenever you get to Japan (especially at the airports); I find it difficult to make myself pay the inflated prices outside Asia ^^;; It's definitely a must have for events and holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I'd love to get myself other models as well.. Someday, ha ha. I didn't know the airport sold film! Ha ha, it is definitely a must, I agree. :3

      Delete
  2. Oh I'm excited to see you purchased one! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. :) I have an instax too, they are wonderful! I'll have make you a camera strap now ;)

    Micayla
    honeybeargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much (;_;) Ha ha, I've been looking for a cuter camera strap!

      Delete
  3. Oh hurray!! I LOVE MY INSTAX CAMERA, and I know you will too. They are dskjfigs (aka, wonderful!) Now I'm excited and hoping that you will post scans of your photos soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES IT'S AMAZING! I haven't used it so much yet :< Preserving the film, ha ha!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! That's so awesome! I love getting good deals like this :)
    Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it really is a great deal, ha ha. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  5. Oh, that's awesome! Congratulations on your fabulous find!

    ReplyDelete