Thursday, April 21, 2011

AG by aquagirl's Season Image

Here are some images from AG by aquagirl's Spring-Summer 2011 collection, 

A Beautiful Day for a Picnic.






Gosh, all these girls look like dolls! I feel pulling of these looks is a bit hard to pull off, or it is at least in my case. Sigh . . . Ha ha ha! There are so many trends in this collection: the florals, the floppy hats, lace and what-not. If I were to purchase things from Japan, I guess now would be a good time since the Yen is weaker, right? Oh, thinking of Japan depresses me.

. . . 

Brb, going to my ditch.


**All photos were taken from AG by aquagirl's website which you can visit here.

2 comments:

  1. the photos look so dreamy and fun! love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks so much lovely for visiting my blog! :) i'm now following yours :), if you'd like, you can follow mine too :). and wow those photos are so pretty! i love all the models and how they're laughing and it's all sunny. makes me wish for summer soon! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete